Synthesizers.com Q106 + Q141
This used Q106 + Q141 is fully functional and in very good condition.
The Q106 Oscillator is the foundation of any synthesizer providing the basic waveforms used to construct sounds. With a total range of .05hz to 20kHz+, the Q106 operates as a powerful audio oscillator and a full-featured LFO.
- Precise tracking with temperature compensation
- Pure analog circuitry
- Rock solid stability
- Sine, triangle, saw, ramp, pulse outputs
- 2 fixed 1V/Octave control inputs and 1 variable
- Variable linear control input
- Manual and voltage controlled pulse width (PWM)
- Quick, precise range switching
- Hard sync
- Add soft sync, waveform switching, inversion and attenuating with the Q141 Aid module
- Add waveform mixing with the Q161 Mixer module.
The Q141 Oscillator Aid is designed to add functionality to the Q106 Oscillator.
A soft sync input and control allows multiple oscillators to track together with a smoother result than that provided by hard sync.
A 6 position rotary switch allows quick selection of waveforms and adds a square wave (50% duty cycle pulse wave). An amplitude control allows the output levels to be adjusted. The selected waveform is available in both positive and negative polarity which can be useful when the oscillator is used as a modulation source for filters, amplifiers and other modules.
Mount the Q141 Aid on the right or left side of the Q106 Oscillator. Wires from the Q141 attach to the Q106 circuit board.