Please check back for more stock at a later date!
This VK-7 shows some signs of road wear but is in 100% functional condition.
The VK-7 is a new combo organ from Roland which uses proprietary "Virtual ToneWheel" sound generation technology to deliver a stunning emulation of the vintage organ sounds of the '60s and '70s—complete with drawbars, rotary speaker simulation and amp overdrive effects.
- Combo organ with "Virtual ToneWheel" technology—91 voices in constant independent oscillation
- Full polyphony over the entire 61-key range, eliminates negative effects of phase shifted overtones at the same pitch
- COSM-based rotary speaker effects with independently adjustable rotating speeds for horn and rotor
- Vibrato, chorus, reverb and amp overdrive effects built in
- Classic organ click noise and leakage sound can be added as desired
- 26 orchestral voices to supplement organ sounds
- 11-pin rotary cabinet connector for connecting to an external rotating speaker
- 9 drawbars, dedicated sound selection buttons and a backlit LCD for intuitive control