Behringer Model D
Please check back for more stock at a later date!
This Behringer Model D is fully functional and in excellent condition. No case / just eurorack module.
The fat, punchy sound of the D is bolstered by Behringer's addition of an overdrive circuit you can patch in and control via the Ext In jack and volume pot in the Mixer section. But analog synthesis is not always about blistering leads and belching basses. This synth is also capable of eerily accurate simulations of acoustic instruments such as woodwinds, brass, and strings. The Behringer D's classic VCF — a vital component of subtractive synthesis — is the soul of this synth. Behringer has done an outstanding job here: the D's filter sounds amazing — smooth and musical, with a nice bite when you dial in a bit of resonance. From aggressive to serene, the Behringer D deploys a universe of sonic possibilities.
- 3 punchy-sounding voltage-controlled oscillators
- Classic 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance (Emphasis)
- Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass
- Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise)
- Overdrive circuit
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- CV connectivity
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4" outs