Roland D-50 + PG-1000
This vintage D-50 w/controller is fully functional and in very good condition.
The Roland D-50 is a classic polyphonic digital synthesizer introduced to the market in 1987. Its features include Linear Arithmetic synthesis, on-board effects, a joystick for data manipulation, and an analog synthesis-styled layout design. The external Roland PG-1000 Programmer could also be attached to the D-50 for more complex manipulation of sounds.
- Polyphony: 16 voices
- Timbrality: 2-part Timbrality (bi-timbral)
- Oscillator: 4 partials per voice
- LFO: 3
- Synthesis type: Linear Arithmetic synthesis
- Filter: 1 VCF referred to as a Time Variant Filter (TVF)
- Effects: reverb, chorus, eq
- Keyboard: 61 keys
- Left-hand control: Pitchbend / modulation lever
- External control: MIDI in/out, pedal switch