Red Panda Particle V1
This used Particle V1 is fully functional and in very good condition.
The Red Panda Particle sounds like a distressed time machine locked in an endless succession of mirrors. Though it essentially twists and mangles bits of the input signal, the result is paradoxically calming. The Particle utilizes granular synthesis and pitch shifting to affect an input signal. This means the pedal takes samples of the incoming audio and repeats them at a faster rate while simultaneously affording other avenues for manipulation. These avenues include an LFO, Random, Reverse, and more. For those looking to implement a granular delay into their repertoire, the Particle is it.
- 3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO
- 5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse
- adjustable grain size
- pitch shift +/- 1 octave, depending on mode
- delay 0-900 ms, depending on mode
- auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold
- True bypass switching
- Analog dry signal
- Mono in/out
- 24 bit A/D and D/A converters
- Combination of surface mount and through-hole components