Make Noise Erbe-Verb
The Erbe-Verb is more than a collection of reverb algorithms or presets, it is a unique, modeless, continuously variable reverb algorithm with complete voltage control. Typical reverb types such as plate, room, hall, shimmer and others may be programmed by adjusting the knobs. The continuously variable algorithm allows for hybrid and unreal spaces to be found. Traveling between spaces is possible by modulating the algorithm or manually sweeping parameters. More than an end-of-chain effects unit, it's a whole new building block for modular synthesis. Like the Echophon, it's coded by Tom Erbe of soundhack.
- Mono In, Stereo (or Mono) Out, all analog Dry signal path
- Size ranges from "coffin" to "the heavens"
- Continuously variable Decay settings all the way to infinite feedback
- Wide ranging Pre-Delay settings from 7ms - 500ms
- Manual or voltage controlled REVERSE reverb
- Control over Absorbption, Internal Modulation Depth and Speed allows for programming smooth resonances, chorused doppler effects, shimmer, ghost choirs and more
- TILT shapes the tone of the reverb, dramatically emphasizing low or high frequency content
- Pre-Delay, Reverse and Internal Modulation all able to be synchronized to external clock via TEMPO input
- CV Out completes the conversation between Erbe-Verb and rest of system!
- Utilizes High performance DSP hardware with 24bit, 48kHz codec, 32 bit floating point processing and reasonable power consumption
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
- Power: 149mA@ +12V, 15mA @ -12V