This vintage Polysix is fully functional and in excellent condition. It has been recently serviced by Switched On and includes a new CPU board + a MIDI input - It plays and sounds great!
The Korg Polysix is a wonderful sounding analog polyphonic synthesizer with 32 patches of memory, an arpeggiator, a very lush chorus, and true VCO's. Its size is fairly compact as well. Patch memory can be stored on tapes or any audio recording device.
It features 6 voices of polyphony, 1 sub-oscillator per voice, 24 db low pass filter, 2 envelopes, and built in analog BBD based chorus, phaser and 'ensemble' effects.
- Polyphony - 6 Voices
- Oscillators - 1 VCO per voice (saw, PW, PWM) + 1 sub-oscillator per voice
- LFO - 1 LFO assignable to VCA,VCF or VCO
- Filter - Low-pass only, self-oscillates at high resonance. ADSR envelope for VCF (filter).
- VCA - VCA uses filter's ADSR envelope or simple gate on-off
- Effects - Chorus, phaser, ensemble
- Memory - 32 patches
- Keyboard - 61 keys
- Arpeggiator - (Up, Down, Up/Down, Latch; Full, 2-oct, 1-oct; rate 0.2 to 20 Hz)
- Control - Chord memory, Arpeggiator sync in, CV input for filter cutoff.
- Date Produced - 1981