This item is currently out of stock. Pre-order to reserve yours today!
Next Shipment ETA: 12/18/20Note: ETA is an estimate only and is subject to change.
Rethink everything you know about FM synthesis
The opsix represents a new and expansive reimagination of classic digital synthesis. Much like Korg did when bringing wave sequencing back in a more powerful, more musical, and more immediately accessible way with wavestate, so was the approach to FM sound generation of the opsix, resulting in another incredibly flexible and unique synth.
The opsix is an “altered” six-operator FM synthesizer. With its astoundingly accessible operator mixer and flexible sound engine that goes well beyond traditional FM, this instrument widens the potential of digital synthesizers to their utmost.
The opsix is an instrument for players of all generations—modern in every way, getting back to the basics to offer you a glimpse of the future. Whether you are new to synths, looking for a completely unique addition to your sound palate, or an original FM purist, opsix will deliver on all expectations and more.
- True six-operator FM synthesis, and more
- FM exploration, easier than ever
- Full editing with the DATA ENTRY knobs
- Five operator modes that expand FM synthesis
- 40 preset algorithms and user algorithms
- Three EGs, three LFOs and 12 virtual patches offer an extensive range of modulation
- Eleven powerful filters, including MS-20 and Polysix
- Three series of 30 types of high-definition effects
- Visually-satisfying editing with a spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope
- Powerful 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Adding unpredictability to sounds with the Randomize feature
- Favorite and smooth sound transition (SST) functions
- Compact design featuring a 37-key keyboard