The Minilogue is a fully programmable 4 voice polyphonic analog synthesizer. With an all analog signal path, knob per function, multiple voice modes, and16 step sequencer, the Minilogue is an excellent entry point into analogue synthesis and the most affordable, feature packed analog polysynth on the market.
The voice architecture includes 2 VCOs per voice, VCO cross modulation, VCO Mixer, 2 or 4 pole Low Pass VCF, 2 ADSRs, LFO with multiple waveforms, and built in delay.
Other features include 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users), motion sequencing, real-time OLED oscilloscope, audio input, MIDI in/out, and sync in/out.
Voice modes include:
- POLY - operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO - operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON - operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO - operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD - produces chords
- DELAY - voices 2--4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP - an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN - when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered