Grace Design Model 101
This Model 101 is fully functional and in very good condition. Comes with PSU.
Makes everything you record sound amazing.
The Grace Design Model 101 microphone preamp boasts a sleek and sexy look on the outside and immaculate design and features on the inside. Sporting one channel of balanced, transformerless mic preamplification with an optimized instrument input, 48V phantom power, and a 75Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter, you know you can record with confidence. Rugged and roadworthy. Rackmountable in 1/2 space (horizontal).
- Fully balanced transformerless mic input and high impedance instrument input
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS outputs
- Ultra-clean 48V phantom power
- Precision 11-position rotary gain switch with silver contacts
- High-quality conductive plastic 10dB output attenuator
- 75Hz, 12dB/octave transitional Thompson-Butterworth high-pass filter
- 2-color LED peak meter shows signal present and peak conditions
- No electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Minimal internal signal wiring
- Ultrahigh-resolution trans-impedance gain stage
- High-precision active balanced output circuit
- Rack height: 1U
- Low-cut filter: 75Hz
- Channels: one
- Frequency response: 4.5Hz-400kHz
- EQ Bands: None
- Built-in dynamics: No
- Analog outputs: XLR/TRS
- Analog inputs: XLR/TS