This A-135-1 V1 is fully functional and in very good condition.
Module A-135-1 is a quad voltage controlled mixer. It is made of 4 independent linear VCA's. The VCA outputs are mixed to a common output. For each VCA the following inputs and controls are available: audio input with attenuator, control voltage input with attenuator, gain (pre-amplification). The VCA's are realized with high-quality CEM VCA's (CEM3381 for version 1 and SSM2164 for version 2).
Applications: voltage controlled mixing of up to 4 audio signals with separate control voltages (e.g. delivered by LFO's, ADSR's, Random, Shepard generator, MIDI-to-CV interface or other control voltage sources). In connection with the Morphing Controller A-144 the soft fade-over of 4 audio signals with only one control voltage is possible.
- Inputs: 4 x Signal in, 4 x CV In
- Output: Signal Out, Version 2 in addition: 4 x Single Out
- Controls: 4 x Signal In Attenuator, 4 x CV Attenuator, 4 x Initial Gain
- Width / Width:
- Version 1: 22 TE / 22 HP / 111.4 mm
- Version 2 /3 : 18 HP / 18 HP / 90.3 mm
- Depth / Depth:
- Version 1: 55 mm (measured at back of the front panel / Measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- Version 2 /3 : 50 mm (measured at back of the front panel / Measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- Electricity demand / Current:
- Version 1: + 30mA (+ 12V) / 20mA (-12V)
- Version 2 /3 : + 60mA (+ 12V) / -50mA (-12V)