This VX2 is fully functional and in great condition. It includes its shock stand, power supply, and power cable.
The VX2 was a dual-tube, multipattern large-diaphragm microphone manufactured in the US by CAD. Two headbasket/capsule assemblies were included, offering two designs and sonic colors within one mic.
- Dual valve design (separate tube head amp and tube output circuits)
- Dual custom wound nickle core humbucking output transformers
- Large capsule with 1.25'' diameter, 3 micron thick gold sputterd diaphragms (Exclusive CAD Optema™ Series)
- Multi-pattern (Cardioid, Figure 8, and Omnidirectional)
- Heavy duty analog power supply
- Digital 24 bit output option with 120dB dynamic range and sampling rates up to 96Khz
- Detatchable capsule/screen assembly for optional capsules with alternate frequency responces
- 8 and 16dB non-capacitive pad
- 80Hz high pass filter
- includes ZM-2 shock mount