Arturia’s known for making affordable and innovative synthesizers, and that’s exactly that they’ve achieved with MicroFreak. Its touch plate keyboard with polyphonic aftertouch is fast, natural and highly expressive with the ability to detect pressure sensitivity.
The digital oscillator and analog filter combination results in a wide range of sonic textures, with a warmth and punch musicians are looking for.
Beginners will love the presets, wide sound palette and instant gratification of the MicroFreak, while more advanced users will be inspired by its experimental approach to sound design and the ability to explore sequences in real time.
As for connectivity, MicroFreak has everything modern producers need including CV/Gate: Pitch Out, Gate Out, Pressure Out, Clock In/Out, MIDI In/Out and USB.
- Synthesizer with 192 preset slots and 128 factory presets
- 11 Digital oscillators with variable modes, with integrated open source Plaits engine created by Mutable Instruments
- Analog State Variable Filter, 12dB/octave, resonant, Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass
- ADSR envelope
- Cycling Envelope offering two modes
- LFO with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- Modulation matrix with 5 sources and 7 destinations (3 custom destinations)
- Monophonic or Paraphonic modes - Up to 4 voices
- 25-key capacitive keybed with polyphonic aftertouch
- Capacitive touch strip
- Crisp OLED display for editing and parameter values
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Up, Order, Random, Pattern modes
- Spice & Dice Gate randomizers
- 64-step sequencer
- 2 patterns per preset
- 4 automation tracks per preset
- CV / Gate / Mod outputs
- USB, Clock and MIDI in and out