Please check back for more stock at a later date!
This Ion is fully functional and in great condition.
The Ion has 8-voice polyphony with 3 oscillators per voice, and is 4-part multi-timbral. It offers continuously variable wave shapes (sine waves can morph into square waves), plus osc-sync and FM synthesis. 16 filter types are included, along with two LFOs, Sample & Hold, and an Arpeggiator-all of which sync to MIDI clock. A powerful and intuitive modulation matrix is built in, as well as a 40-band vocoder that does not use up any polyphony. External stereo audio can be processed through the filters, effects, or the vocoder.
- Polyphony - 8 voices (4-part multitimbral)
- Oscillators - Alesis proprietary DSP Analog Modeling: 3 oscillators per voice (Sine, Square-Pulse, Saw-Triangle).
- Filter - 2 multi-mode filters with 16 filter types.
- Envelopes - 3 EGs: Pitch/Mod, Filter, and the Amp have their own ADSR envelopes.
- LFO - 2 multi-wave LFOs and 1 S&H. Ring Modulator. FM. hard&soft OSC sync.
- Effects - 4 Individual Mono/Stereo Insert Effects and Stereo Master Multi-FX Processor (80ms slapback delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, distortion, fuzz, compression, limiter) and built-in 40-band Vocoder.
- Keyboard - 49 keys (velocity, release velocity sensitive).
- Memory - 512 Patches, 64 Multi-timbral Setups.
- Arpeg/Seq - Arpeggiator: MIDI-sync-able multiple-pattern plus *random* feature.
- Real-Time Controllers - 30 360-degree Parameter Knobs, 2 Assignable Modulation Wheels, Assignable Pitch Wheel.
- Control - MIDI (4-part multitimbral) IN/OUT/THRU
- Date Produced - 2003