Please check back for more stock at a later date!
This Polysix is fully functional and in great functional condition. It has a new Jed Jorgensen KLM-367 CPU board installed with lithium ion battery and new keyboard contact strips from LA Synth CO. One end cheek is cracked as seen in the photo.
The Korg Polysix is a wonderful sounding analog polyphonic synthesizer with 32 patches of memory, an arpeggiator, a very lush chorus, and true VCO's. Its size is fairly compact as well. Patch memory can be stored on tapes or any audio recording device.
It features 6 voices of polyphony, 1 sub-oscillator per voice, 24 db low pass filter, 2 envelopes, and built in analog BBD based chorus, phaser and 'ensemble' effects.
- Polyphony - 6 Voices
- Oscillators - 1 VCO per voice (saw, PW, PWM) + 1 sub-oscillator per voice
- LFO - 1 LFO assignable to VCA,VCF or VCO
- Filter - Low-pass only, self-oscillates at high resonance. ADSR envelope for VCF (filter).
- VCA - VCA uses filter's ADSR envelope or simple gate on-off
- Effects - Chorus, phaser, ensemble
- Memory - 32 patches
- Keyboard - 61 keys
- Arpeggiator - (Up, Down, Up/Down, Latch; Full, 2-oct, 1-oct; rate 0.2 to 20 Hz)
- Control - Chord memory, Arpeggiator sync in, CV input for filter cutoff.
- Date Produced - 1981