Roland 531 MIXER
Please check back for more stock at a later date!
Free domestic shipping!
Based on the System-100m 131 output module, the Roland System-500 531 Eurorack module delivers powerful mixing capabilities for your modular synthesizer. You have six individual inputs each with a mute button, a high-quality fader, and a detented pan pot (with CV inputs for modulating pan position). And to integrate with modern workflows, the System-500 531 module features dual outputs ‚Äî a pair of 1/8" outs, plus a pair of 1/4" outputs. To expand the creative potential even further, the 531 also packs a mic input which can be harmonically overdriven with its gain knob. All Eurorack systems need some type of mixer, and the Roland System-500 531 is a smart solution.Tech Specs
- Type:Eurorack Mixer
- Controls:Pan, Gain, Mute, Volume
- Analog Inputs:6 x 1/8", 1 x 1/4" (pre in)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/8" (L/R), 2 x 1/4" (L/R), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Other I/O:6 x CV in
- Depth:2.25" (57.2mm)
- HP Size:20HP
- Power Usage:¬±12V DC, 195mA
- Power Supply:Requires Eurorack case and power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:SYS-531