Make Noise modDemix
Please check back for more stock at a later date!
The modDemix features 2 identical direct-coupled balanced modulator circuits that may be used together or independently to process audio or control signals by means Ring Modulation, Multiplication, Voltage Controlled Polarization/ Amplification/ Mixing and more.
- Unique balanced modulator circuit turns OFF around zero volts at the Carrier/ Control INput, making the circuit behave well as a VCA
- Attenuator at the Carrier/ Control INput allows for setting the strength or level of the modulating signal
- Both circuits feed a summing stage, allowing the module to be used as a voltage controlled mixer
- AUXiliary IN allows for the stacking of multiple modDemix units to create larger mixes
- Able to introduce warm distortions to audio signals, sounds like no other VCA or Ring Mod made
- MAX BLINKENLIGHTS, 8 LEDs packed into a small 6hp module
- Width: 6hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 30mA@ +12V, 30mA @ -12V