AQA Elektrix UP73R-VCO
Ramp-core based VCO with simultaneous rising/falling sawtooth, triangle, sine and pulse waveforms.
This is a very good sounding VCO. The oscillator core is a ramp wave, the VCO generates five waves simultaneously, features linear FM, three selectable frequency ranges and a ten-turn potentiometer for super exact tuning.
A highlight of this oscillator module is the flexible sync. A very unusual feature is the possibility to set the synchronisation Threshold, allowing for a smooth transition from no sync over soft sync to hard sync which generates really extraordinary harmonic structures. Surprisingly this parameter is voltage controllable and the input is even equipped with a polarizer.
The combination of simultaneous modulation of pulse width and sync threshold brings forth very interesting results which you certainly haven’t heard before.
Ramp Core VCO with rising/falling sawtooth, pulse, triangle and sine waveshape outputs
- V/Oct. CV input for exponential frequency modulation
- 2x exponential modulation CV input with manual controllable amount
- Input for linear frequency modulation
- manual controllable amount of frequency modulation
- Synchronisation input
- voltage controlled continuous threshold of synchronisation (no sync soft sync hard sync core lock)
- polarized attenuator for voltage controlled continuous threshold of synchronisation
- manual and voltage controlled pulse width modulation
- high frequency range, switchable between overlapping low, mid and high pitch areas
- tune: 10-turn precision potentiometer with scale knob
- 16HP wide
- current draw: 40mA at +12V and 35mA at -12V