ART Pro Channel
This used Pro Channel Model 215 is fully functional and in good condition.
ART engineers have combined the world-renowned Pro MPA, Pro VLA, and Tube EQ into a single product - creating the world's best-sounding and most affordable professional recording channel.
The four-band parametric equalizer has selectable Q for the two sweepable mid-bands. As with all design elements of the Pro Channel, these Q options were fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers. Likewise, all new additions were made without compromise to the sound of the original designs (Pro MPA, Pro VLA, Tube EQ), which have become standards in professional studios and FOH rigs around the globe.
The Pro Channel defines the term channel strip. The Pro Channel is an impressive package from the world-wide leaders in tube dynamics signal-processing gear. Pick one up and catch your own tube-buzz at your favorite ART dealer today.
- Professional, tube-based microphone/line recording channel.
- 3 independent world-class modules: tube mic pre, switchable optical compressor, and tube EQ.
- Warm, smooth, and silky sound quality.
- Precision detented potentiometers.
- Selectable VU Metering (mic pre out, compressor out, or Main Out)
- Tube Character and Gain Reduction LED Arrays
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch inputs and outputs
- Insert Points between Preamp and Compressor, and Compressor and EQ
- 3 hand-selected vacuum tubes
- Professional signal processing for use with any analog or digital recording format
- Exceptional processing channel for any line or instrument level signal
- 5-year warranty
- Professional recording studios, project studios, and home studios
- DI Box for instruments
- FOH Sound Systems
- Digital Audio Workstations and Computer Recording
- MIDI recording and samplers
- Voice-Over, Broadcast, and Edit Suites